- Contact Information – It is extremely important to supply your current & correct contact information. Don’t forget to write your address, most used phone number, and your email! You would be amazed at how many people make mistakes on this, and then wonder why they haven’t gotten any responses!
- Summary/Profile – Here you should include a brief summary of your talents & skills in the workplace, as well as areas of excellence. This will give the potential employer an overall idea of what you are capable.
- Work Experience –This is the most important thing. The better work experience, and more often, they better chance you have at landing that job you are seeking. Make sure you have great work experience to get a top level job!
- Education – Ensure you include ALL your education levels, including any certifications you might have.
- Skills – Mention any other relevant skills again to cement this into employers mind.
Having a strong resume is very important to help set you apart from the competition, so that you are called into the interview. You cannot get a job unless you get the interview or call back because of a strong resume!